navigation bar

Saturday, May 8, 2010

LA Lifestyle

So I've been in LA for about a month now and can't say i'm living the typical LA lifestyle, considering i'm renting out a living room and am still broke until I pay off all my debts, BUT I can say that I enjoy seeing all the different types of people who live here. LA is like no other place I have been to & I still have so much of it to see! You meet people from all over the country here and everyone has a different story, and lots of aspirations out here. Its inspiring meeting all these passionate people who moved to LA to pursue their dreams, and reminds me how many opportunities are here. I plan to post my own photographs soon, but for now here are some of my favorite LA images...



-D

1 comment:

  1. I've been living in LA for two years and haven't seen half of all there is to see. I'm loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete