navigation bar

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hey everyone!
My name is Casey and I'm new to LV.
I'm super excited about it and I will be posting on and off now along with Debi.

We have been thrifting constantly(it's almost bad!) and as always, digging through the "warehouse". As a result of this we have TONS of great new items to list! We're psyched to say that we will be listing new items on Etsy daily now for the Fall/Winter Season.

Here are a few items recently listed:


two things we love love love right now: capes and thigh highs!


SEQUINS! so good



as i said before, we will be constantly adding items to our Etsy store, so stop in!
www.luannevintage.etsy.com

peace&love
casey@LV

1 comment:

  1. adklgjadg capes!!!!!! all the rage. I love the one you posted! Super cute blog.

    ReplyDelete