navigation bar

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

: : : p o s i t i v i t y : : :

I don't think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains. -Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl

"There may be times when life seems gloomy and dull. At such times we must transform our passive mind-sets and determine, I will proceed along this path, I will pursue my mission today. When we do so, a genuine spring time arrives in our hearts and flowers start to blossom." -Daisaku Ikeda


"But that is life. If nothing else, that's life, you know? It's real. Sometimes it fuckin hurts. But it's sorta all we have" -Garden State



"Have a strong handshake. Watch your back. Don't go to sleep angry. Sometimes it's easy to allow other people to have the power in certain situations and not even realize you've given away your power. We must hold on to that" -Brittany Murphy


"And if I did teach you anything at all, I hope it was to love with all your heart and lie open wide, with imperfect symmetry" -maria taylor


on a positivity kick

-Debi


sources: ffffound, tumblr

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post! I love the quote by Daisaku Ikeda The most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh debs! (:
    I love this new post (L)
    Photos are really really precious & the quotes too! :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great inspirations, theres always room for positivity in life!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete