navigation bar

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hi loves!

Sorry it has been so long since our last post! Casey and I were so busy in december with LV, making christmas gifts and our holiday retail jobs. I hope everyone had a good holiday and new years!

I had a pretty low key new years eve. My Aunt Katrina and Uncle Gary renewed their vows for their 20th Anniversary and then we had a party here for New Years with some close family friends, with a hawaiian theme since they originally got married in Hawaii!

Here's some photos i took from the night:











Well that's all i have time for now, but please make sure you check out our website, as we have updated it a little bit!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos! And I believe low key New Year' Eves often end up being the best.

    ReplyDelete