navigation bar

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Out and About.. Oneonta, NY


Debi and I went to visit our friend Carolyn at SUNY Oneonta to start off our halloween weekend on Thursday. She happens to be in a sorority and they were having a 'boobie bash' at a bar to raise money for breast cancer.

Carolyn enjoying her half off drinks


We acted like we were in college for the night, drinking a big bowl of liquor, getting kicked out of the bar, getting drunk pizza, going to a hippie fraternity(?), and sleeping in a dorm room. Nostalgia almost started to set in, so we knew it was time to go.

The next day we decided to venture around the town of Oneonta before leaving.


MMmm. went to the Oneonta bagel company and had
the best and cheapest hangover meal i have ever had. ever.



We can't help but thrift shop everywhere we go. Who knows what we could be missing?! This unique little shop called Shakedown Street was sweet, a combination of consignment and new. There was also a good Salvation Army and a few other really cute places. Being a college town, everything was bit too pricey for our taste though.


All in all, we had a successful little trip. Now we're on to do a photoshoot for all of the new stuff we got. Stay tuned!



Peace & Love,
Casey @ LV

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm following you on twitter, you left me a message thanking, but I'm new and don't know how to reply...
    I live and work in Madrid, Spain, but I actually studied at a SUNY many years ago, as a visiting student at SUNY Stony Brook...
    I just wanted to say I'm starting in vintage clothing business, and maybe you would like to have a look at my stores:
    www.vintageavocado.etsy.com
    www.vintageavocado.bigcartel.com

    and my blog

    www.vintageavocado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boobie bash! I love it.
    That all sounds like so much fun. I am jealous for sure

    ReplyDelete